What motivates you?
What gets you going when nothing else will?
Create a bookmarks folder on your browser and name it Motivation. Then save anything that inspires you to the folder, so you will have a wealth of motivation at your fingertips.
See our favorites below. And let us know your favorites! Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a great quote? Check out our quotes page. Find one that resonates with you and ponder on it.
Want an inspiring video? Check out one of our favorites, Weightless.
Hey! Yeah you! I’ve seen you on this website for a while now.
While this site is a great tool for you when you have those spare minutes, have you thought about planning ahead? So that when you find yourself with […]
This is not a good day or a bad day. This is your day.
1) The Most Important Question To Ask When You Feel Down: What am I grateful for?
2) Label Negative Feelings: Describe an emotion in just a word or two, and it helps reduce the emotion.
3) Make That Decision: Make a “good […]
Inspiring video! https://vimeo.com/244432193
Begin each day by telling yourself: Today I shall be meeting with interference, ingratitude, insolence, disloyalty, ill-will, and selfishness… – Marcus Aurelius
Know that these things will come today. Have a plan to deal with them so they don’t sabotage your […]
Colonel Sanders started KFC at age 66
At age 66 Harlan (Colonel) Sanders had been a fairly successful small businessman, but due to unfortunate events was flat broke with only his social security income to live on. That’s when he started […]
How to have Grit, from a SEAL platoon commander
1. Purpose and meaning. It’s easier to be persistent when what we’re doing is tied to something personally meaningful.
2. Make it a game. It’s the best way to stay in a competitive […]
Top 37 things dying people say they would do if they had another chance at life.
Travel more. Get out of a bad relationship. Wear sunscreen. Don’t sacrifice your dreams for those of others. Stop caring about what other people think.