Stuck in a rut? Not anymore.
1. Purpose and meaning. It’s easier to be persistent when what we’re doing is tied to something personally meaningful.
2. Make it a game. It’s the best way to stay in a competitive mindset without stressing yourself out.
3. Be confident — but realistic. See the challenges honestly but believe in your own ability to take them on.
4. Prepare, prepare, prepare. Grit comes a lot easier when you’ve done the work to make sure you’re ready.
5. Focus on improvement. Every SEAL mission ends with a debrief focusing on what went wrong so they can improve.
6. Give help and get help. Support from others helps keep you going, and giving others support does the same.
7. Celebrate small wins. You can’t wait to catch the big fish. Take joy where you can find it when good times are scarce.
8. Find a way to laugh. Rangers, SEALs, and scientists agree: a chuckle can help you cope with stress and keep you going.
Please disable any ad blocking apps for this site. We do not have ads of any sort, but do have links for our product recommendations which may not be visible if your ad blocker is running.