Stretch me out!
Got a knot, an ache, or a tight spot? Try this.
Note that each stretch has information at the top as to where you can do it. Some might be a bit inappropriate at the office. Or hilarious, depending on your personality and your office mates'.
Can be done pretty much anywhere, but you need a solid surface about waist-height.
- Stand about 3-4 feet away from a dresser, or any solid surface about waist-height.
- Hinge forward at the hips, and place your hands palm-down on the dresser a little wider than shoulder width.
- Keep your back relatively straight, but allow your head to drop down. Your legs should be relatively vertical, although not locked.
- You should feel the stretch in your trapezius muscle, from the back of your neck to your shoulders. It may cramp a little, a sure sign that you need stretching!
- Relax into the stretch, move around a little and probe for spots that need it. You may feel some tight spots releasing. Hold for 20-30 seconds.
- Feel the wave of energy from opening up energy paths!
Please disable any ad blocking apps for this site. We do not have ads of any sort, but do have links for our product recommendations which may not be visible if your ad blocker is running.