Adjust my attitude!
Need an attitude adjustment? Read this.
I have this bookmarked to review occasionally and always come away reoriented. I have listed the 9 epiphanies, but recommend that you visit the page, choose just one to read including its analysis, and focus on that one for 2 minutes.
1. You are not your mind.
2. Life unfolds only in moments.
3. Quality of life is determined by how you deal with your moments, not which moments happen and which don’t.
4. Most of life is imaginary.
5. Human beings have evolved to suffer, and we are better at suffering than anything else.
6. Emotions exist to make us biased.
7. All people operate from the same two motivations: to fulfill their desires and to escape their suffering.
8. Beliefs are nothing to be proud of.
9. Objectivity is subjective.
Please disable any ad blocking apps for this site. We do not have ads of any sort, but do have links for our product recommendations which may not be visible if your ad blocker is running.