Make me think!
Here's something to keep you up late at night!
Somebody once told me the definition of hell:
“On your last day on earth, the person you became will meet the person you could have become.” — Anonymous
Sometimes, to become successful and get closer to the person we can become, we don’t need to add more things — we need to give up on some of them.
There are certain things that are universal, which will make you successful if you give up on them, even though each one of us could have a different definition of success.
You can give up on some of them today, while it might take a bit longer to give up on others.
Click here for the full article.
1. Give Up On The Unhealthy Lifestyle
2. Give Up The Short-term Mindset
3. Give Up On Playing Small
4. Give Up Your Excuses
5. Give Up The Fixed Mindset
6. Give Up Believing In The “Magic Bullet.”
7. Give Up Your Perfectionism
8. Give Up Multi-tasking
9. Give Up Your Need to Control Everything
10. Give Up On Saying YES To Things That Don’t Support Your Goals
11. Give Up The Toxic People
12. Give Up Your Need To Be Liked
13. Give Up Your Dependency on Social Media & Television
Please disable any ad blocking apps for this site. We do not have ads of any sort, but do have links for our product recommendations which may not be visible if your ad blocker is running.